Saturday, February 11, 2017

Releasing The Need For Fast weight loss results

        Releasing The Need For Fast Results.

  The one thing I battle when I get back on the weight loss journey is wanting to see fast results. I have a desire to see the highest about of weight loss ever. I began to feel myself not enjoying the journey and wanting it to be over. I battle with this every time I start my journey. This is probably the main reason why I crash and burn when I am working on my weigh loss. I have to tell myself that slow and easy does it. I have to understand that this is a process and one journey that I am not going to be able to just breeze through because this is a lesson for me. I have to take this journey one day at a time and understand that the race is not given to the swift but to the one that endures to the end. I will day by day complete this journey. When I began to feel like I want to take this process to an extreme I will call on my spiritual helpers for guidance on this journey. During this full moon I will release the need to make this be extreme with my weight loss. I will be gentle with myself and love myself to my best capacity. I will implement self mastery but I will not be hard on myself. I will focus daily goals of staying on task.

No comments:

Post a Comment