Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 52- Finding gratitude for the weight I have already lost (Before and now pics)

Sometimes we get so caught up in reaching that final goal that we forget to appreciate where we are now. Thank you Almighty Creator and self for allowing me to achieve right where I am today
This was the biggest I had ever been in my life. I couldn't stand looking at this picture because I couldn't believe I had allowed myself to gain so much weight

I had lost my first 20 or 30 pounds... I was so happy because this was the first picture i could look at without being upset at myself for the weight gain.



I had gained some of the weight back after i took the picture above. I knew it was time to lose this weight once and for all so this is a recent picture of me, this picture was taken 4/26/12. I have a long way to go on this journey but i can truly see a difference in my body and am very proud of myself because I have been working very hard. I am now on day 52 of my weight loss journey and have lost a total of 26 pounds

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you look great. You just inspired me once again. I was about to eat some chips and then saw your blog. You actually do not look like you have gained weight. I am an emotional eater also. I was getting discouraged because I had lost the weight and gained it back but this time I am more focused and plan to keep it off. Keep blogging. I did lose 1.6 pounds last week as I weighed in yesterday. That is good considering I went on a serious eating binge over the weekend as I let my emotions get the best of me. But thanks for sharing your thoughts. Check out my blog when you get a chance. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sis, I will check out ur blog! That is sooooooooooo awesome sis, that 1.6 pounds is amazing. Congrats! I'm glad God can get the glory out of one of the toughest journeys I've been on in my life. I praise God that I can inspire somebody! U are gonna do it sis, it just takes so much time. I love you sis! We can do it!

    ReplyDelete