Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 79: Lord please strengthen me for this Journey...My help comes from my awesome heavenly Creator

This blog is just a prayer to my heavenly Creator. I need some serious strength on this journey. I know my strength to fight this battle of obesity can only come from God so I totally look to him!! I hope this encourages you to know that in our weakness God’s strength is made perfect!!!

  Almighty loving creator I thank you for another day!!! You are so majestic and so wonderful and I praise you just for who you are. I thank you for allowing me to live this life and the opportunity to get to know you. I know that you didn't create me to have issues with obesity. I know you created me to be healthy and strong so that I can fulfill my purpose in the earth. So I want to apologize and repent for risking my life and allowing food to master me. I have had issues with food my whole life, and have been looking for pleasure and comfort through food and as a result of me doing this I have become extremely overweight putting me at risk for obesity related diseases. Lord instead of coming to you with my problems I would go to food which is the reason why I am in this situation to begin with. So God please forgive me for my gluttony. God I know that you can get the glory out of anything Lord for your word says
  "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28 Holy Bible)"
 
 So God please heal my heart and mind and strengthen me to lose this weight. God I ask of you to use me Lord as an example to others that that you can heal all iniquities and diseases including my emotional eating disorder for your word says God. I would like to be a vessel used to help others including myself become free from this horrible disease.

   "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; (Psalms 103:3-4 Holy Bible.)

  I know that their are so many who are battling obesity all over the world who have tried again and again to lose weight only to fail. I know what this feels like God because I have tried so many times only to fail until now. So God allow my words to encourage, exhort and comfort many who feel like they are on their last leg on there weight loss journey. God I am so thankful for your forgiveness, sufficient grace and loving kindness towards me. In the midst of me not taking care of myself I could have become extremely ill or died because of some obesity related illness but God you kept me in alive and well. Lord I need during this journey so bad. God I can't do this without you. Lord strengthen my determination, willpower, drive and ability not to give up so I can be effective in the earth. Heal my mind, will and emotions on this journey and allow me to stay focused on you at all times and the vision at hand so that I won't see the obstacles but the victory. Renew my mind Lord so that I can present my body as a living sacrifice to you!!! I love you God....Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment