Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 71...This is my confession!!!!

Day 71...CONFESSION TIME: Soooooo on day 70 I was feeling very out of control and anxious about my life. I have made so many changes lately as far as walking into my purpose, my relationship (I never listed this person on fb under a relationship) my future career, school and so forth. I know I can only tackle one thing at a time but I still felt very impulsive and a mess. I allow myself 1 cheat eating day a week so that my body doesn't get use to my routine and to give myself a break. I have my cheat day on Sundays which I did but then yesterday day 70 I allowed myself another cheat day smh. I feel so bad right now. All I did last night was dream about staying in track on this diet. I am not going to throw in the towel now, I'm gonna stand firm. I need to confess that I fell short but I'm not giving up. I just will use that cheat day yesterday as the one I get on Sunday...I gotta find a better way to deal with stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment