Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 17

Day 17: I had an healthy hearty Breakfast and I'm ready for a mid-day snack...I'm a lil behind schedule cuz I had to get my pamper session on and popping lol... I totally thankful to God for giving me the strength to continue. It's definitely not my power but God's that has got me this far. MY PRAYER FOR TODAY: I thank u almighty Creator for the gift of life today and for the incentive to get heal...thy. I know I have a purpose in this lifetime and I want to complete ur will. I can't complete it if I'm unhealthy from lack of exercise or eating right, and stricken with disease. So almighty Creator please keep me from temptation, but help me stand firm in my process of healthiness. Allow me to see that this process is bigger than me. Cleanse me from any disease in my body that has already started to form but energize me with ur energy that will create longevity in the long run to complete this journey. Allow me to stay Sensable about my goals and allow ur angels to keep me steadfast. Allow me to make wise decisions concerning my health. If I may fall short please allow me not to completely give up but to keep up the good fight of faith until victory is won.Thank u Amighty Creator...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment