Saturday, April 28, 2012

We got this ladies

ATTENTION LADIES ON YOUR WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY: Hello my beautiful sisters!!! I just want to encourage u today to continue on fighting this good fight of health and wellness. U are strong, determined, able to withstand temptation, and courageous enough to not give up during times of emotional distress. U are thebomb.com. U are on the way to being the best u that u can be, not because u will be thin b...ut because u are overcoming obstacles that only u can tackle. U are beautiful right now!!! Weightloss will only add to ur sexy. I am on this journey with u daily. I understand totally and want u to know that even if no one can see that 1 or 2 pounds lost, just know that It is important and that I am proud of you. No matter how hard our day gets you and I will dare to be strong. Love you sisters in the struggle. We can do it. Even if u eat something bad just dust urself and continue moving. WE GOT THIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment