Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 37

Day 37: Mood-(Thankful) This journey hasn't been all smiles but Im very much so pushing through. In life we have no choice but to keep smiling, and keep moving. The term "Life on Life's terms" says it all. In my life I'm in a transitional period where I am not settled or stable because so many things in my life are evolving and changing which is a wonderful thing but can be quite uncomfo...rtable temporarily. When u add a diet lifestyle change to this dynamic it can be very emotional. I'm use to relying on comfort foods during times like this. There's nothing like having a horrible day and coming home, having my favorite foods snuggled up on the couch. I now have to find other outlets, which has been hard because the unhealthy way has been a habit for so long. I'm still fighting this battle even though Saturday night I needed the support of my best friends to talk me out of ordering papa John's because I had got on a scale that I learned later was broke but I got on it and it said I was 5 pounds more than I was. I went innnn and told my friends "F this...I'm done, I'm ordering papa John's" lol. They calmed me down and allowed me to have my moment. I didn't call and was so grateful lol. I can't allow nothing to stop me and my journey. In the past I have always allowed the stresses of life to stop my weight loss journeys. Allowing a hard day to be my reason to eat poorly... I can't let it happened this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment